Monday, January 19, 2009

What a week

So I have been totally self involved this past week. I spent a couple days home sick then Friday afternoon I went to the ER to get my leg looked at. A few sheets (14) of sheetrock fell on me and figured I better be safe than sorry. So I have gimped around for a couple days and still have a bum knee but for the most part I am doing okay. I should have some record sized bruises to show soon. They checked out the whole leg and I now now why my mom always said wear clean underware. Because you never know when your going to have to drop your pants and be in your skivies. I only wish I had been told to always shave my legs, how embarrasing! Anywho I haven't done well with ANY of my resolutions except this blog which I love doing. I am hoping to put together a video sometime. Cross your fingers and I hope to get some artwork up soon.

1 comment: