Friday, January 30, 2009

Got tagged



So the first tag that I recieved was from Arcalee and sadly I have no one to tag but will still play along I have to tell you about 10 favorites of mine that start with the letter she picked. For me I got D so here is my list.




1. Darts

2. Dollars - yes I love money

3. Dutch Peppermints

4. DVR - Sometimes I wonder what we ever did without them.

5. Dancing

6. Dressing Up

7. Details

8. Diamonds

9. Digital Camera

10. Dessert


The second tag/email I thought I would post here It's sort of fun you take the 5th picture in the 5th folder you have and tell everyone about it. My picture is of my dear friend Adam aka Sunshine or My Boyfiend - It's okay Matt knows all about it. This picture was taken in Omaha at the annual Hodges Dart Tournament he was goofing off downstairs and I snapped this picture of him.

For this challenge I tag Arcalee, Misty, Amy, and Lori. Hope you all have a great weekend. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment