Wednesday, January 7, 2009

To be in good health

So I got together with my girlfriends Lori and Brenda this weekend to scrapbook and didn't really accomplish a whole lot but more than I usually get done. I think I completed 7 of the kits that we do. Anywho we cut it short for various reasons but one was so I could watch my niece since my sister in law was taking my brother and nephew to the hospital since they were sickly. She was just as good as gold. I went up to help Matt with the tournament and there were TONs of people. We had 18 teams I was thrilled to help out and keep it running smoothly. Sunday evening wasn't as great as Saturday night neither Matt nor I felt very good and it remained that way for a couple days. Both households are feeling much better this week and hope to remain that way.

1 comment: