Friday, January 2, 2009

Starting with Resolutions

So like every other year I have made my resolutions and really hope that I can stick to them. Some will be harder than others. I figured this year I would make lots of them so if I can do even one of the things on the list I won't feel like a failure. So here goes lets put them into writing.

1. Make more scrapbook layouts . . . . with pictures. I have a tendency to make pages and NEVER get pictures on them. Part of this is dues to number #2
2. Take more pictures I really want to take at least one picture a day, so I can make a project similar to the Project 365.
3. Purge the entire house over the course of the year. We have a cute little house that needs painting but we have SOOOO much stuff crammed in it you would never know how cute the house it.
4. Paint the outside of the house.
5. Quite biting my nails.
6. Lose weight . . at the risk of falling flat on my face I won't tell you how much I intend to lose.
7. Make myself truely happy.
8. Start a blog and keep up with it. Twice a month will be considered keeping up.

So there it is I have posted all resolutions so you can all attempt to keep me on track. I already have a great start on number 8 with one posting done for January.

1 comment:

  1. I commend you for making resolutions. I do every single year. I will post mine on my blog too! Good luck with yours, I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete