Monday, July 13, 2009

What a weekend

The weekend virtually flew by, I had high hopes to accomplish lots on Saturday and sleep felt so much better. My mom would be disapointed but I will catch up this week. Friday night we went up to North Kansas City to play darts and visit with friends. We did it really on the cheap and we still spent more that I wanted to but we were under the amount we alloted to go out. We had a ton of fun and it was really great to see everyone.

Saturday I had a make-up dart match in Independence and we won 7-6. Then we met up with some friends to eat at Texas Roadhouse. We had a gift certificate. That we have been dying to use. The prime rib was fantastic. Yummo.

Sunday we went to see Matt's mom and step dad in Dover. We had a good time but it was wonderful to be home again. I got to watch the finale of Harpers Island on Sunday morning and I loved the series but felt like they totally rushed the end. Call me a critic.

No comments:

Post a Comment