Wednesday, July 22, 2009


This layout is made just for my dear friend Lori she loves this paper packet. LOL Really she does we have just exsausted it with all the layouts we have made with it. This is my FINAL layout with it I have used up all my scraps of it on cards and finishing this layout.
These are my two kit layouts that the swap almost completely flopped on. A few people did their due dillagence but 3 of the people in the swap didn't finish their pages so it really sucked when I did two sets hoping to use one as a gift and didnt' get them back until 2 1/2 months after the due date
Here is my second page I have 3 of these floating around if you would like to trade a page let me know.






Another layout kit for Brenda and Lori. If you girls are checking this out I know it needs something but don't know what to put on it. Needs something stamped let me know if you think of something.




This is my layout for Challenge #29. The left pages was the layout for the challenge and I made the other one to match it since I generally do two page layouts I also uses up all of this paper too. So don't worry Lori you won't be getting a layout made out of these. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment