Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Catching up

Okay so I haven't posted for ABOUT 3 months and I have had lots of stuff happening, Beginning in April I started Weight Watchers to help assist with one of my MANY new years resolutions, which was to lose weight. I am currently at 17lbs lost with last weeks weigh in. However I did go one a camping trip this weekend and I consumed a little more than I should have I hope to only have a pound gain. I'm praying, really hard. I did do a lot of walking and that should help with my points. When I started my goal was 20 lbs before this trip and I didn't make it but I came close, it wasn't anreasonable goal but one I would have really had to buckle down to make I had a couple holidays in there and that made it a little rough. Oh well I did good for the first time goal.

I have not done hardly any scrapbooking or creating lately and it's a shame. Because I was just finally getting into a groove again. The last things I did were in May for National Scrapbooking Day.

I went on vacation this past weekend down to the COOOP, its a big outdoor steel tip tournament with lots of people and camping and it was a blast I had a great time and can't wait to go back next year I meet some really cool people and forgot to get their telephone numbers but will plan on seeing them next year.

I made a final decision about the girls get together in Chicago the last weekend in June. I won't be able to go. I am truely sad but will make the effort to see those girls soon. I miss them.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you won't be able to go, I know they were all looking forward tos eeing you and you them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! Big congrats on the WW's. Sorry you can't go to the retreat. If it's any condolence...I can't either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss! That is awesome! I won't be able to make the retreat either. This year is just a tough one to maneuver it.

    ReplyDelete