Monday, June 22, 2009

Budget & Part time money

We finally completed our budget for July were trying something new in hopes of making our financial situation a little better and getting some money in savings. Were hoping to have a little left over at the end of the month in order to stash away for ADA Nationals in August. If we hadn't already committed to going we would back out but if we don't go then the people were playing with have to go to Open status and play without averages. Then all the spare cash goes into the Emergency fund until we hit 1,000. Then we can pay off all existing debt, loans, and automobiles. I'm also looking for some part time work either makeing and selling craft items or doing something retail. I would love to sell my stuff online so I might open an etsy shop for some jewelry. So be on the lookout I will post my store name when I get one. ;) If anyone needs any custom jewelry let me knoe I would be happy to make something for you or a loved one.

1 comment:

  1. Do it girl! I think your stuff would sell. I always get compliments on the bracelets you made me.

    ReplyDelete